WoLF Whole Home Install
The most obvious and major benefit of a Water Of Life Fountain system as a WoLF Installation is that it provides structured water for your entire home and its much easier to access the water where you want it.
You won’t have to lug a container of water from a kitchen installed ‘stand alone’ unit to the back porch plants and garden or brush your teeth and wash your hair with in the shower. Just turn on your garden hose or the bathroom faucet and the best water available is right there to make your life healthier.
Studies have determined that the average water absorption through our skin during a typical shower is roughly 1.5 liters.
So in one shower alone, you may be absorbing 10 times the legal limit of chlorine into your system. So bathing and washing with our Quantum WoLF Water from a whole home WoLF installation is a massive improvement in your holistic health care and stress reduction. And the structured waters “soft water” attributes makes washing and hair care feel better and more manageable. Make your laundry cleaner and softer with it. Depending on hook up, you could potentially treat your pool and hot tub with it too. A whole home WoLF installation reduces deposits in your plumbing and pipes. You can also cook with it, water your pets and plants, irrigation systems, wash foods and store foods fresher, vitalize your recipes, make tinctures and treatments and of course drink it for increased health benefits. The only limit to it’s use is your imagination. Throughout your entire home, the quality of life and health should noticeably improve with a WoLF installation.
Typical System Components of a
WoLF Installation for the Whole Home
- WoLF – Water of Life Fountain
- Optional Pre-Filters of your choice to treat your specific water supply and needs.
- Holding Tank – minimum required approximately 120 gallon
- Smart Pump – to pressurize house supply lines. The pump can detect small changes in supply pressure in the house. If you turn on a faucet, the pump detects the change and turns on and then stays on for 5 seconds after the faucet is shut off again. It also has a small built in pressurized reserve of water so it does not constantly cycle on/off with a drippy faucet.
- Holding Tank Float Switch – controls power strip and turns on solenoid and flow for automatic refill and shutoff.
- Solenoid – automatic valve controls water flow to the WOLF.
- Custom electrical outlet for pump and WOLF.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing – includes small waste water line with bypass valve too. (We recommend not using any PVC pipe because it contains Endocrine Disrupters.)
If we do not perform the WoLF installation for you, we will give you the overall plans that a certified plumber can follow. You can order all the major parts through us or you can procure parts for your own design. Give us a call for more details.